cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard - Calculating daily average wait time

HCANFLUser
Level 1
Level 1

In Historical Reporting, if we look up a queue's average wait duration for the day we are given 5:34.

At the same time, if I pull up avgWaitDuration in RtCSQsSummary, I am given 190505.  What number is this?  Seconds?  if in seconds, and the total calls answered for that queue is 248, then I should be able to divide 190505 by 248.  When I do that, I get 768 seconds.  768 (12:48) is a far cry different from 334 (5:34).  Where am I going wrong?

1 Reply 1

HCANFLUser
Level 1
Level 1

Ok, I determined that the number is not actual ASA, but apparently "avg queue time".  I assume this to mean the clock starts when the caller is placed in the queue, after completing the call tree.

I figured out how to calculate the time provided, and it matches the time in History Reporting for the "avg queue time".  But the time we ACTUALLY want is the "avg speed to answer", as found in History Reporting for each queue.

What table would I find the ASA from the time the caller enters the call tree?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: