Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard - Purge rtcsqssummary

pedroknd-pt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using UCCX version 9, with a master and cluster server, and I've enabled the RealTime Snapshot Writing Configuration for Wallboard.

Now, when I query the table rtcsqssummary and rticdstatistics thru ODBC connection, I have all the queues and respective data in table.

My question is, for example I have a queue with XXXtotal calls, but I wan't to clear all the statistics at the end of the day. Is there any UCCX configuration that does this automatically?

We want to use this info like Total Calls/Lost Calls/... by day, and not the all time Total Calls/Lost Calls/....

Thank you all in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Only the Master CCX writes the Real Time tables  rtcsqssummary and rticdstatistics and it clears the counts at midnight.

The tables on the Standby are not written and will contain old data. You can tell which server is active by looking at the enddatetime row in the rtcsqsummary as this will contain the date and time of the last update.

You can look at the startdatetime for when this table was last cleared.

You have no control over clearing the data, it happens automatically at Midnight for the Master server only.

Things get a little more complicated if the servers swap over during the day.

Graham

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Graham Old
Level 7
Level 7

Only the Master CCX writes the Real Time tables  rtcsqssummary and rticdstatistics and it clears the counts at midnight.

The tables on the Standby are not written and will contain old data. You can tell which server is active by looking at the enddatetime row in the rtcsqsummary as this will contain the date and time of the last update.

You can look at the startdatetime for when this table was last cleared.

You have no control over clearing the data, it happens automatically at Midnight for the Master server only.

Things get a little more complicated if the servers swap over during the day.

Graham