cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome to the SIP Trunk Design Live Webcast (Feb 15 from 8-10 a.m. PT)

jikeefer
Level 5
Level 5

Welcome to those of you who are joining the Cisco and Verizon SIP Trunking Designs that Enhance Business Agility technical deep-dive webcast. Products experts from Cisco and Verizon will share important technical design and architecture considerations and answer your questions in real-time.

The live webcast will begin at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time and will end at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time on February 15. This webcast will be conducted online using the Cisco WebEx Event Center. The webcast replay will be available on demand at 12:00 noon Pacific Time on February 15.

If you have questions for our experts during the webcast, we encourage you to post them in the Q&A window in the WebEx Event Center.  The Q&A panel is located in the right panel of WebEx. After the webcast, you can post additional questions right here in this discussion forum and our product experts will respond.

We appreciate you completing our webcast evaluation after the webcast so we know what you liked and what we can improve on for next time. 

TO ATTEND THE WEBCAST

1. Register for the webcast:

Important Notes:

Please access the webcast from the same computer/device you registered on and do not clear your cookies. If you access from a different machine/device or clear your cookies, then you will need to re-register.

If you are displayed a browser security warning message upon entry to the page, then please read the message carefully and choose to display ALL the content within the page or the form will not appear.

2. Attend the webcast.  After successfully registering (see step 1), return early on February 15 between 7:30 a.m .- 7:59 a.m. Pacific Time to attend the webcast.  Webcast starts promptly at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. 

Important Note:  If you are displayed a browser security warning message upon entry to the page, then please read the message carefully and choose to display ALL the content within the page or the form will not appear.

• Scroll down to see a "View Now" button that should automatically connect you to the WebEx Event Center console via a pop-up window.  If it does not automatically connect you, then click on the "View Now" button. Please make sure pop-ups are enabled in your browser.

3. After the live webcast, access the replay, Q&A, experts via these discussion forums, white papers and web pages.

If you are having challenges registering or accessing the webcast:

Please email virtualexperience@cisco.com or reply to this thread with a description of the problem, screenshots and type/version of browser.  We are ready to assist.

20 Replies 20

ccie13083
Level 1
Level 1

Has this presentation started yet?

Hello,

It is starting in 2 minutes! Enjoy!

Jill

Hi Jill,

I cannot seem to join this webcast.  Please send a URL.  I logged into Cisco, no problem.  Thanks!

Hello Albert,

Let me know if I can help further.  The session just started.

Jill

Jill,  I have tried to join normally to no avail, and with the URL but just get "event in progress"... anything else, it's been 25 minutes trying to get in now... Thanks. Cal in Kelowna.

Hello Cal,

Let's get you in there...

Hang with me here why I troubleshoot with you and make some suggestions...

Refresh and try the link again...seems it maybe got stuck for some reason.

Also make sure your Internet connection is strong on your end.

Let me know if the refresh works...

Jill

Thanks Jill!

The link in your earlier posting is gone...

Hello Cal,

Please check your private messages on the Cisco Collaboration Community.

Thank you for your patience.

Jill

Is there a phone number to call for Audio? I have all the plugins, but it will not let me join the audio broadcast on Ubuntu.

Hello Mike,

If you are in the WebEx session and cannot access audio, please look at the top toolbar and Click on Communicate.

You should see an option for "Join Audio Broadcast". 

Let me know if I can help further!

Jill

Thanks Jill. I found the dial in number and I am listening that way. It seems I need to use a different computer for these webinars since I cannot use Audio (I tried that option you mentioned five times) and I cannot see the slides.

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear you had that challenge. We'll be sure to pass that along to the tech team.  What version Ubuntu?

Laura Douglas

Collaboration Comunity Manager

$ cat /etc/lsb-release

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu

DISTRIB_RELEASE=11.10

DISTRIB_CODENAME=oneiric

DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 11.10"

$ uname -a

Linux mike 3.0.0-16-generic #28-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 27 17:44:39 UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ java -version

java version "1.6.0_23"

OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11pre) (6b23~pre11-0ubuntu1.11.10.1)

OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b11, mixed mode)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: