cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When to add licensing in ELM for BE6K

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

I am installing a BE6K for a client. I have the PAK files and both the CUCM pub and sub are configured. I was wondering the best time to apply the licenses. Should I do this after everything is configured and users are associated with phones, or should I apply the licenses earlier?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Abdul Rahman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It doesn't really matter, as long as you do it before the grace period ends. I would add the licenses at the start if I already have the PAKs since as you start adding users & configuring phones you will know exactly what is usage and you can plan for additional licenses if needed based on the usage.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Abdul Rahman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It doesn't really matter, as long as you do it before the grace period ends. I would add the licenses at the start if I already have the PAKs since as you start adding users & configuring phones you will know exactly what is usage and you can plan for additional licenses if needed based on the usage.

Thanks for the advice!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: