cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where can i get COP and ISO files for upgrading cucm 9 to 11.5

tachyon05
Level 1
Level 1

According to Cisco documentation on upgrading, the following COP and ISO files are needed for an upgrade.  However, I can't find them on cisco's download site.  How do I obtain these files?

ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn

ciscocm.vmware-disk-size-reallocation-<latest_version>.cop.sgn)

ciscocm.free_common_space_v<latest_version>.cop.sgn

ciscocm.version3-keys.cop.sgn

UCSInstall_CUP_<XXXXXXXX>.sgn.iso

UCSInstall_UCOS_<XXXXXXXX>.sgn.iso

5 Replies 5

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there

Please follow the link

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/284603371/type/282204704/release/COP-Files

* Downloads Home > Unified Communications > Unified Communications Applications > Messaging > Unity Connection > Unity Connection Version 9.1 > Unified Communications Manager / CallManager / Cisco Unity Connection Utilities- COP-Files

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Thanks.  That seems to get me 2 of the COP files.  Any suggestions on where I can get the other 3 files?

ciscocm.free_common_space_v<latest_version>.cop.sgn

UCSInstall_CUP_<XXXXXXXX>.sgn.iso

UCSInstall_UCOS_<XXXXXXXX>.sgn.iso

Unfortunately you can't download the install ISO from Cisco site. You have to order via PUT (Product Upgrade Tool) if you have an active contract or reachout to your Cisco AM/SE for the media.

Hope this helps!
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

I have both a production and a lab environment for VoIP.  Currently both are using licensing from the same PLM.  Can I upgrade 10 licenses for the lab environment only?  That is how many devices I have in the lab.  I like to upgrade the lab to 11.5 before upgrading the production.  Thanks

You would need to submit your request to the licensing team, and depending on your support contracts, you should be able to get some migrated, or if there is no contract, you would need to pay the associated costs.

I suggest you discuss this with whoever handles the Cisco support contracts within your organization.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate