cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which logs in CUC need to collect for analysing call handler call flow.

Devansh
Level 1
Level 1

i just want to analyze the call flow messages like Call Manager logs in Cisco unity connection Voice mail server. Could you please let us know which logs i need to collect.

For example:: if a call came from call manager to Direct rule and then transfer to system call handler, played welcome greeting after that the call transfer to call manager extension number. if the user did not pick up the call, the call transfer to user voice mail box.

i just want to see  above call in unity connection logs like call manager logs. May i know which logs i need to collect from RTMT. I knew port monitor, but i am not happy with port monitor.

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please check the following link , it lists which traces to review for all types of scenarios in Unity Connection

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/troubleshooting/guide/8xcuctsgx/8xcuctsg010.html

HTH

Manish

May i know trace setting which i need to enabled to get details logs and how...

You need to enable macro traces in "Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability > Trace-> Macro Traces"

Reproduce the issue and collect the traces from RTMT.

HTH

Manish

PRABAHARAN C
Level 1
Level 1

It may be a old thread but I belive it will be useful. As suggested above first you need to set Macro traces in Unity Connection Serviceability page. I usually select  Call Flow Diagnostics, Call Control (Miu) Traces and Conversation Traces. Once you selected the above option and the select Save.

Goto RTMT -> Trace and Log central -> Collect Files -> Select Connection Conversation Manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: