Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows 8, Outlook 2013 and Viewmail

Will Viewmail for Outlook support Windows 8 and Outlook 2013?

10 Replies 10

rybloom
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, support for Unity Connection VMO with Outlook 2013 is currently planned but will most likely occur after the Outlook 2013 GA release slated for Q1CY2013. 

Currently we are investigating the effort involved and we will have a more formalized plan around the release timing of the new Unity Connection VMO supporting Outlook 2013 by the end of the year. 

Thank you,

Ryan

Thanks.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Any update on the timing for VMO & Outlook 2013 ?

Outlook 2013 Update - [as of 2/1/2013] - Initial testing for Outlook 2013 is complete.  Compatability issues with VMO were found and engineering has made code changes, but re-testing has not yet completed.  We are now working on defining the release timing of the new Unity Connection VMO package.  That being said, I would expect it within the next 60 days. 

Thank you,

Ryan

Any way I can get a copy to test with?

Sent from my Windows Phone

Unfortunately, we do not have a process to distribute development builds of VMO outside of the normal system release EFT or Marketing beta efforts.  Given the recent release of Office 2013, this is a high priority and we are pushing to get this out as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ryan

any updates on a release timetable to support Outlook 2013?

Ryan--any update on if this has been released or when we can expect it?

Thanks

Scott J.

Hi

Any update on this?? Also have a customer waiting on a View Mail version thats compatible with Windows 8 and Outlook 2013!

tvail85
Level 1
Level 1

Any update for this support?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: