cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong agent name in Cisco Supervisor Desktop (CSD)

david_lozano
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have the next problem in a customer:

In an agent station is a new person, in the CUCM has been changed the name in the agent. The agent has the name of the new person, and in the CCX the agent is correct, with the correct name, but in the CSD the agent appears with the old name ¿?

The agent is logged correctly with the new user and works correctly.

CCX version:

Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(2)_Build254

Package: Cisco Unified CCX Premium

Thank for your help,

Regards,

Davidl

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

Please restart the "Cisco Desktop Sync Service" control center, on both the nodes if its HA. Also make sure that all the service mastership is owned by UCCX first node.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Davidi,

What is the User ID for this new Agent, is he using the same UserID as of the old Agent?

Could you please perform the Directory Resync operation from the CDA (Cisco Desktop Administrator) and check once more. Also please logout your Supervisor and relogin again.

If this doesn't resolve, could you please attach the snapshots of the CSD view for the Team, and Resources page (RmCm Page) , Inactive Agents page and mention the issue here.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi David,

Did this issue ot resolved?

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anad,

I have performed the Directory Resync operation from CDA and it shows the following message:

"At least one error ocurred during the synchronitation proccess"

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

David

Hi David,

Please restart the "Cisco Desktop Sync Service" control center, on both the nodes if its HA. Also make sure that all the service mastership is owned by UCCX first node.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your help. I am waiting that the customer confirms me when I can restart the service on both servers.

Is it need to be the agents unlogged for restart the service?

Thaks fro your help,

Regards

David

Hi Anand,

I have restarted "Cisco Desktop Sync Service" and the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

David Lozano

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: