Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrong Partitions displayed in Endpoints without User associations

hellohova
Level 1
Level 1

Couple of thoughts

When I try to associate endpoints without users, it displays incorrect partitions for the lines. It displays staging partitions that we have setup but when the partition is changed in call manager to the production partition, PCP does not see this. I have done Infrastructure sync and user sync follow by domain sync. Still doesnt work.

A couple of suggestions to enhance the product-

add "Line" as a filter for the Endpoints without associations.

fix the infrastructure permissions to where it displays correct infrastructure objects.

2 Replies 2

Anthony Gerbic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the feedback.  I have not heard this partition problem before but will have a tech look into the problem.

Will put the Line filter in the backlog. I am not sure why only some columns can be filtered.

Not sure what the exact question is with infra objects, other perhaps that we don't filter those shown by the domain permissions of the admin. The whole infra permissions feature is scheduled for overhaul later this year so if you have specific questions, it would be a good idea to post those quickly.

Regards

Another observation we are seeing is after a device gets associated with an end-user, after about a day it will revert back into the End Devices without Users page...I feel like this is a corrupted database or a bug?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: