I would like to summarize what has been done at HAN Warehouse .
1. Some issue still pending
• On 30-11-2018, I & Nam working at Han Warehouse for re-configure DHCP on A Pari of 3850 Cisco switch. There no any Cisco Engineer come to support as Van – Thakral confirmed.
• Network module (SPF for fiber & Copper) for 3850 & Access switch 2960-X is not Fully Cisco Module. Some of them are from FINSTART. This make connectivity between Core 3850s and Access switch 2960-X is unstable.
• Both Core switch 3850-12S-S at HAN warehouse . Hardware not stable , DHCP Service still unable to running on them. They event running the same firmware at HCM 3850-12S-S but service not running smoothly as expected.
• There one cisco switch 2960-X had issue with Stack Slot – This switch cannot Stack with other event change Stack module. Now it running standalone at IDF6.
• LACP between Core switch 3850s & Access Switch not work properly. After reboot each Core 3850 , each IDF just had one Up Link to Core switch.
It need remove all configuration & re-configured to bring up both.
The original OS 2 switches for Cisco before you stack it:
Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode
------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----
* 1 20 WS-C3850-12S 16.6.4 CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9 INSTALL
And the number 2 is lower: 16.3.5b
These two children didn't manage first because of different OS. After upgrading to OS 16.6.4, you can manage it, run DHCP with the old IP address range of 10.194.x.x
Then transfer DHCP to the IP range: 30.x.x.x, it will no longer be available, the configuration will return to 10.x.x.x range.
Solved! Go to Solution.