Unified Computing System Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

Cisco HyperFlex Installation via Intersight

Hi,I have deployed Hypeflex using installer VM in past with no issues. However, this time I need to deploy new Hyperflex cluster with 4 HX nodes in entirely different infrastructure using Cisco Inters...

13 Comments

B200 M5 UEFI No boot devices

We are creating a new service profile for Window 2019 on a B200 M5 blade using using UEFI and secure boot. We are using Microsoft Deployment toolkit and the associated ISO to deploy the operating syst...

4 Comments

Question on Cisco UCS N20-C6508 Chassis EOSL

Hello Team, I read a Cisco article back in Oct. 2019 on the UCS N20-C6508 blade chassis going EOSL on November 30th 2021 but now I am noticing on the Cisco Warranty online portal that its not showing ...

5 Comments

Updating UCS Server Firmware

We have discovered that sometimes UCS Server firmware doesn't always install properly.  When you look at the server firmware, it displays sometimes like this;Firmware Version3.1(2f)C,3.2(3i)C Now we h...

1 Comments

UCS 240 M5 raid card does not work.

Mega raid option does not appear when the server comes to the bios screen, I see the Megar aid PCI card when I look at the bios but I can not do in the configuration because all setting is disable. Th...

8 Comments

Cisco VIC 1385 not listed in vic adapter in CIMC

i have installed two numbers of cisco VIC 1385 card on UCS C240M5 server but in CIMC VIC adapter section only one card is listed. i have installed the cards in slot number 4 & 5. in VIC adapter sectio...

1 Comments

Persistent Storage with Cisco Container Platform

One of the great benefits of deploying Cisco's Container Platform on Cisco Hyperflex is the ability to get persistent storage for containers out of the box with minimal configuration.  This works well...

0 Comments

AppDynamics on Cisco Container Platform's Kubernetes

There has been a few announcements lately regarding Cisco's Container Platform (a.k.a: CCP) and they've all been good.  Having integration with AWS allows CCP to deploy Kubernetes clusters on vSphere ...

0 Comments

Activate your Data with the Power of UCS

Activate your Data with the Power of UCS     Accelerate Deep Learning with the UCS C480 ML M5 Rack Server designed for AI and ML. Learn more about how Cisco AI/ML computing systems and the UCS C480 ...

0 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links