Cisco is pleased to announce the release of IMC Supervisor 1.0.
Cisco IMC Supervisor is a management system that enables monitoring of up to 1,000 Standalone C-Series and E-Series Servers. It supports bulk discovery, grouping and tagging of systems for monitoring and inventory purposes.
Cisco IMC Supervisor can be used to perform the following tasks for supported servers:
• Inventory collection for managed servers
• Centralized monitoring capabilities for servers and groups
• Firmware management including firmware download, upgrade, and activation
• Manage server actions including power control, LED control, KVM launch, IMC WebUI launch
• Generate & Send E-Mail alerts for critical faults
• Logical grouping and tagging of servers and summary views per group
• Role Based Access Control (RBAC) support to restrict access based on role
The release is now available for download on Cisco.com:
IMC Supervisor implements license enforcement. The license structure includes a base license (per instance of IMC Supervisor) and a required secondary license tied to the number of systems under management. Support is available and tied to the number of managed systems (endpoints). The license and support PIDs are below.
The "Get-UcsMemoryUnit" command provides lots of information, but not the PID. I read somewhere that "Get-UcsCapability" is supposed to provide the PID for the associated ManagedObject but it does not appear to accept Cisco.Ucsm.MemoryUnit even thoug...
Hi there,Currently we have two Cisco C220M4S running ESXi 5.5 and ESXi host iscsi boot from SAN netapp FAS2552.(UCS no local disk), now we would like to fresh install vSphere ESXi 7 on one UCS host running ESXi 5.5, I'm new for the part, for th...