Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Within UCSM, we need to define a particular user (John for instance) whose rights will be limited to performing say 'server equipment' operations exclusively on servers installed in Chassis 2 for instance, if we consider a multiple chassis domain.Wha...

Hi All, We are having 62XX Fi and 22XX IOM module and we need to change the group linking preference from None to Port Channel. I cannot find any document which says that you can change the preference on fly. Can some confirm if changing the group li...

Hello Experts,   I need your help in re-config HX Platform. Situation is, I have to perform POC of Hyperflex but initial configuration has been performed by CISCO. Now i want to destroy everything, except VCSA & FI configuration.   What steps i have ...

I have a UCS Mini running firmware 3.2(3k) and recently purchased two UCS-B200-M5 blades that are identical in configuration. One blade arrived first, and it was installed when the chassis was running firmware 3.1. I upgraded to 3.2(3k) as this was r...

DThom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem Statement:We have requirement to support VLAN feature for Cisco UCS device [ UCS 6332-16UP Fabric Interconnect with SysOID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.3.1662] in our Network Management Product. We already support VLAN for Cisco UCS 6200 series using...