Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I deployed UCS DIRECTOR and Tried to add physical accounts but it is not allowing me to add account and it is not discovering. Error:"Could not establish connection to physical account".What could be the issue and how to fix.Please somebody help....

Resolved! VPC query

Vikash,Is the following vpc config advisable?For exampleN7K01 and N7K02int e 1/3 channel-group 10 mode activeint e1/4 channel-group 10 mode activeint po 10 desc conn to N5K vpc 10 N5K01 and N5K02Int e 1/3  Channel-group 20 mode activeInt e 1/4  Chann...

pokwan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A C220 M3 rack mounted server with an LSI MegaRaid 9271-8i raid card in slot 2.  The optionROM is enabled, onboard storage is disabled.The boot post shows two physical drives and one virtual drive.The raid array cannot be added to the boot order and ...

Hi! Anyone who can haelp me how i connect the 40gb qsfp to 4x10gb cable to UCS Manager and Fabric Interconnect 6248. The card is in a ucs c240 M4 server and i have one Cisco UCS MLOM 1227, and two Cisco UCS VIC 1385 one i pci slot 2 and the second on...