Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

After the upgrading Java to version 1.7_21 I tried to access the KVM console from inside UCS Manager (v2.1(1d)) and am getting the error:"Cannot run program "C:\\Program": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specifiedI have tried d...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi how do I change the queue depth for an esxi host in 5.1 for ucs b200? In esxi I type esxcli system module parameters -m list  it shows~ # esxcli system module parameters  list -m  fnicName                     Type  Value  Description--------------...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI want to update drivers on my B230 m2 running ESXi, is it just the FNIC and ENIC which I have already done.Or are there other applicable or specific drivers for UCS Blades if so where can I grab them from...?I don't really want a whole ISO of ...

We have 2 UCS C210 M2 servers at 2 different locations. Over the past 2 months, they have each had the servers that are configured on them stop responding (including the ESXi host) and we are forced to reboot the CIMC in order for the servers to come...