Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

FI licensing

we currently have a single fabric interconnect with 4 additional 10GE port licenses to the default of 8 and totalling to 12we are planning to deploy a redundant pair of FI and have the UCS chassis dual connected to both interconnectsNo additonal 10Ge...

ambi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Configuring Nexus 5k for SAN switching between UCS 6100s and NetApp storage

We are trying to get our UCS environment setup to do SAN boot to LUNs on our NetApp storage. We have a pair of Nexus 5Ks with the Enterprise / SAN license on them and the 6-port FC module installed. What needs to be done to configure the Nexus 5000 t...

Can the Cisco UCS 6120XP direct attach the EMC CX4-120 by fibre protocol ?

Hi allI have two question for Cisco UCSQ1: Can the Cisco UCS 6120XP direct attach the EMC CX4-120 by fibre protocol ?Q2: I know the UCS 61XX Series support the Cisco SAN Switch(MDS).But we are only Brocade san switch ,      so  UCS 61XX Series supoor...

henry_liu by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Connecting an FC Storage Array to a Native FC port on Nexus 5K or UCS 6100

Hi,Can anyone please confirm this:Connecting an FC Storage Array directly to the FC NAtive ports of the UCS or Nexus 5K (and not through an MDS or Brocade switch) is supported and requires FC-SW mode and not NPV mode:For Nexus 5K: It can run in FC-SW...

mta2891974 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Win2k3R2 with SP2 can't recognize local HDD in B200 :(

Hi,I've tried to install en_win_srv_2003_r2_datacenter_x64_with_sp2 but it could not recognize built-in hard disk in B200 blade. Is that a feature or I'm doing something wrong? Or to reformulate my question, is there a special driver for this and whe...