Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Create Cisco UCS FI Cluster without connecting mgt ports to network switches

Hi,I would like to know if we can create FI cluster without connecting MGT ports to network switch. Reason, for this is that I just want to configure UCS FI cluster with Subnet from Different Site. Site where I'll be configuring this cluster does not...

IC2317 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Memory scrubbing error

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is safe out there. Can anyone tell me how to fix this error? EDAC MC1: 1 CE memory scrubbing error on CPU_SrcID#0_Ha#0_Chan#1_DIMM#0 (channel:1 slot:0 page:0x14864db offset:0x0 grain:32 syndrome:0x0 - area:DRAM err_cod...

edac_error.PNG edac_error1.PNG

Resolved! C220 M4 Stuck at Configuring platform hardware step

Hi All, I have a UCS C220 M4 SFF server stuck at Configuring platform hardware. System specifications: IMC Firmware V: 4.1(1c)BIOS: C220M4.4.1.1c.0.1113190848I'm facing this issue after updating the system using Host utility. I tried this link: https...

Cisco UCS Blades upgrade from UCSB-B200-M4-U to UCSB-B200-M5-U

Hey guys, hope you are doing well.I have UCSB-B200-M4-U running in my production environment and I want to upgrade Blades to UCSB-B200-M5-U.Now I have not been able to find any specific document that can help me, if someone can please tell me how I w...

Restore a Snapshot taken in VMWare Vpshere using UCS HX Data platform

How would I revert a snapshot in VSphere 6.5 as it does not show under Cisco HX Data Platform (only to take a snapshot, schedule and clones), but I want to revert it to a specific snapshot? I go to VSphere snapshot it shows "Revert to latest snapshot...

Resolved! UCS iSCSI boot fails after updating driver on the iSCSI NIC

We are running a cluster of C460 M4 servers with VIC 1385 adapters. We have been running on these servers for about 2 years. We run MS Hyper-V (Windows Server 2016), iSCSI booting from a PureStore. In response to a TAC recommendation to update our fi...

Resolved! C240M4 and HDD

HiWe plan to upgrade our current C240 with some new drives, but almost all drives from the server specification is EOL (https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-c-series-rack-servers/c240m4-lff-spec-sheet.pd...