cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Data Sheet for Qlogic QL45212H Dual Port 40Gb NIC (UCSC-PCIE-QD40GF) for vSphere ESXi

Amit Vyas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a C Series server (C240-M4L) with UCSC-PCIE-QD40GF Card, I am unable to find data sheet for this particular card, I want to know which ESXi version this card will support with what kind of drivers ?

Regards,

Amit Vyas

2 Replies 2

Evan Mickel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your questions is also dependent on the firmware installed on the server, the CPU model, as well as whether it is integrated into UCSM or running in standalone.  The best answer to your question here that I can give is the following link:

https://ucshcltool.cloudapps.cisco.com/public/

This is the HCL that will allow you to plug in data from your current setup, it will then provide information on which hardware is supported, the OS versions that are available for your use, and the proper firmware and drivers to utilize.  With this tool you will be able to be sure that what you are running is tested by Cisco and proven to perform reliably.  In addition to that, it will ensure that your system will be supported by TAC without the necessity to adjust firmware when working through a problem.

Thanks!

For example, I have a firmware running with 4.0(1) version with v4 CPU which is integrated with UCSM, but in the interoperability matrix this virtual card is not present to show any relevant drivers or firmware to be associated, hence I asked for data sheet.

Regards,

Amit Vyas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card