Views
Helpful
Replies

HyperFlex Upgrade from 2.1 to 2.6

Burak Atasal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I searched online but couldn't find any official document for upgrading HyperFlex DP 2.1 to 2.6 version. Release notes provides some level of information but not the necessary steps about how to conduct upgrade entirely. 

Anyone has access to a document like this or have any experience regarding the entire upgrade process?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
3 Replies 3

Burak Atasal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Burak,

You found the gold mine of support forums in regards to HyperFlex Upgrades :). This will give the configuration guides for all versions. I would recommend to check the per-requiste section before upgrading to make sure everything is in compliance.

Also if you want to take a look at 2.6 release notes they will be found in the link below, this shows Supported Versions and System Requirements (Always a must check when upgrading versions especially from 2.1 to 2.6).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/hyperconverged_systems/HyperFlex_HX_DataPlatformSoftware/Cisco_HXDataPlatform_RN_2_6.html

I hope this helps,

Qiese Dides

- Please mark helpful solutions as correct so other support forum members can find solutions easily.

We completed the upgrade from 2.1 to 2.5.1d successfully (There was no upgrade path to 2.6). 

Thanks Qiese!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card