Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Server Monitoring

Learnercisco
Level 1
Level 1

HI Support,

I want to monitor UC Server 240-M5 and 220-M5 PSU, FAN,Hardware failure through SNMP on Prime infrastrucutre 3.7.

I am using CISCO CIMC portal for SNMP confguration. I am not able to recieve the SNMP Traps on the Prime infrastrucutre.

I am facing problem in upload MIB To the PRime infrastructure. any once face the same issue. Thanks for your support

Prime recongise this device "Unmanaged Device" under device List.

Thanks for your support

4 Replies 4

Kirk J
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does your PRIME INFRA version list those server model #s in the supported device list (i'm only seeing M4 series)?

prime3-7-devicelist.JPG

If the server model #s are not known/defined, then Prime may not know what OID ranges should apply.

Kirk...

I have generation 3 servers

C220 - M5

C240 -M5 

Please let me know if these are compatible with prime 3.7

The device list from Prime 3.7 I pasted above, lists C220M3,C 240m3, C22M3, C24M3.

So yes, your m3s should be discovered and inventoried correctly,

Your M5 servers you listed, do not appear to be in that list, and would not get added to inventory.

Kirk...

Hi kirk,

I tried to configure the M5 servers on prime 3.7 and upload tried to  upload the required mib on the prime but is giving me attribute not found under the mib file. I tried to create a custom mib profile for this. 

Thanks for support

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card