cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where to download VM-FEX software on UCS manager 2.1(1a)?

wuyian2012
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for the .vib file to install it on the ESXi host.

On UCS manager 2.0, there use to be a link on the main page to download the file.

One 2.1(1a), it's not there.

Any idea where I can find it?

Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Take a look at the link below under "Cisco VEM Software Bundle Prerequisites" there you will find instructions on how to download the files you need. Let me know if this helps. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/vm_fex/vmware/gui/config_guide/2-1/b_GUI_VMware_VM-FEX_UCSM_Configuration_Guide_2_1/b_GUI_VMware_VM-FEX_UCSM_Configuration_Guide_2_1_chapter_011.html

View solution in original post

Which adapter do you have install in your blade? These are folders for the different adapters.  You need to select the one your blade is using.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Take a look at the link below under "Cisco VEM Software Bundle Prerequisites" there you will find instructions on how to download the files you need. Let me know if this helps. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/sw/vm_fex/vmware/gui/config_guide/2-1/b_GUI_VMware_VM-FEX_UCSM_Configuration_Guide_2_1/b_GUI_VMware_VM-FEX_UCSM_Configuration_Guide_2_1_chapter_011.html

Hi

thanks for your help, i found the cisco-vem-v151-5.1-1.1.1.1.vib in the Cisco UCS-B drives,but a new

problems i have

in the VM-FEX folder, i have three things 1280/M81KR/MLOM, in the all folder,there have cisco-vem-v151-5.1-1.1.1.1.vib

so i have a question:

what different of  there folder? which i need use?

Which adapter do you have install in your blade? These are folders for the different adapters.  You need to select the one your blade is using.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card