Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

B200 M5 Memory Population

I am repurposing a B200 M5.The server has 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable ProcessorsI have 2 x 64GB and 2 x 32GB DIMMS.Referring to the Cisco UCS C220/C240/B200 M5 Memory Guide, I'm not sure what is the preferred method of populating memory.Should...

CIMC vkvm won't start

Hello all,on one of my SNS-3755-K9 Applience can not open vkvm.after clicking on start and accepting "Load KVM Certifivate" i recieve a blank new Page and 3 Errors (see Screen Shots)Please take a look at this Problem as sonn as possible. Reset Facto...

Resolved! vKVM application unable to launch

Hello,we are performing a staging and firmware updates on a bunch of C220 M5 standalone servers delivered with CIMC 4.1(2a) loaded. After initial CIMC setup we are able to connect to CIMC GUI, all looking fine, however, we are unable to launch vKVM c...

mklas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCS B200 M4 server wont entirely boot

upon receiving power, it does in standby for a bit, before the blade health LED flashes green, and then the power button turns green, and it says that it is testing memory, before going back to standby, with a solid amber blade health LED. The RAM is...

Ferra by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NIC Teaming Supported on UCS

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all good. My question is if we installed windows on bear metal blade with two vNics, let say vnic01's one primary path is Fabric-A and vnic02's primary path is Fabric-B both vnics are enable for fabric failover. In this cas...

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator 4.2(2aPE1)

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 4.2(2aPE1)   CONFIGURATION IMPORT NOTE:  Importing configuration backups (All, System, or Logical) taken from the UCS Platform Emulator (UCSPE) to physical UCS Manager domains is not recommended or supported by C...

dsoper by Cisco Employee
  • 39 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! WWPN not showing on NPV flogi-table

I have an environment with two FI 6248, two UCS 5108 and two 6510 brocade switches for san. UCSM has 4.0.4m version and FI are in "end host mode".    We have two service profiles in use (PRD_1 & and PRD_2), both created from the same template (PRD_TE...

irguazo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Solution Authors