Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

X Series Chassis & Blades

Hello,We are going to setup X series newly in one of our locations. Just wanted if there are any best practices to be followed and also need to know if this has to be set up in UCSM or IMM Mode as the datasheets for X series 9508 Chassis are having M...

9508 Chassis.png 9508 Server Chassis.png

KVM console launch issue

Hi,I am having a weird issue with KVM Launching in a B200 M5 Blade. When I am trying to launch the console without the service profile, I can get to the console normally, whereas when I am launching the console post association of service profile. I ...

Cisco Hyperflex Upgrade Failing

Hi All,I am unable to do the cisco hyperflex (Contains 4 nodes) upgrade from  and keeps on getting below error. I have already checked firmware/software compatibility before upgrade and also ran pre-check script with no errors/warning in output.     ...

hx error.png
IC2317 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS C240 M5 Onboard NIC issues after update

Hi everyone,I am having some issues, we have 3 UCS C240 M5 nodes, that have previously been running using the Hyperflex platform and FI.Now we are trying to repurpose them to run another site for us, my superiors made the decision that we will run th...

cgi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.