Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

UCS B200 M4 server wont entirely boot

upon receiving power, it does in standby for a bit, before the blade health LED flashes green, and then the power button turns green, and it says that it is testing memory, before going back to standby, with a solid amber blade health LED. The RAM is...

Ferra by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VIC 1340

Hi Team,I have a blade B480 M5 with 6146 CPU , I am planning to install redhat 8.9 which is supported starting from 4.2(3) but looks like the CNA Adapter does not support on 4.2(3) for this matrix but 5.0(1) is supporting this 1340. Is there any issu...

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator 4.2(2aPE1)

Cisco UCS Platform Emulator, Release 4.2(2aPE1)   CONFIGURATION IMPORT NOTE:  Importing configuration backups (All, System, or Logical) taken from the UCS Platform Emulator (UCSPE) to physical UCS Manager domains is not recommended or supported by C...

dsoper by Cisco Employee
  • 36 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS C220M3

Dearsi have a failed HDD for UCS 220M3 servers "Seagate Constellation.2 500GB 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 2.5-inch "  i have been on the below link for the HDD specs. but now all those listed in the spec sheet are EOS/EOSupport, so i approached in ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

X Series Chassis & Blades

Hello,We are going to setup X series newly in one of our locations. Just wanted if there are any best practices to be followed and also need to know if this has to be set up in UCSM or IMM Mode as the datasheets for X series 9508 Chassis are having M...

9508 Chassis.png 9508 Server Chassis.png
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Solution Authors