Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

i have two vlan groups within our UCS LAN environment with each going to a different port channel. There is a need to add new vlans to one of the existing vlan groups , but one of those vlans already exists in the other vlan group (Intenal-Vlans). I ...

Hello guys  I need your support urgently i'm new user in ucsm i have add static ip for the servers through equipment-inventory-cimc - modify outpand ip and add static ip for each server    Now i need to delete those static ip becase i have confiugred...

Amr samy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FI DME logs

Hi, Anyone knows where I can find the fabric interconnect embedded database (FI DM DB) logs in a UCSM tech support bundle? Suspecting database corruption but when running : UCS # scope system UCS /system # start-db-checkUCS /system* # commit-buffer U...

Hello, I am trying to brainstorm a migration path from direct attached SAN storage on our FI's to a MDS solution with Pure. The issue is that direct attached storage requires the FI's to be in FC Switch mode, but the Pure best practice is to have the...