Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I've configured boot from SAN on UCS with both iSCSI and FC a number of times, but either I'm getting rusty or something has changed.  UCS cluster is running 4.1.  I have two older M4 blades that I'm trying to boot from a Nimble iSCSI SAN.  After cre...

HiI have a C220 M4 server that needs upgrade.So I downloaded the lates HUU Iso.But it does not boot because of UEFI Secure BootSo I tried to turn off Secure boot only to find out it is not possible do turn offSo I mounted the ISO on my Windows 10 com...

dal by Level 3
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to brainstorm a migration path from direct attached SAN storage on our FI's to a MDS solution with Pure. The issue is that direct attached storage requires the FI's to be in FC Switch mode, but the Pure best practice is to have the...

I'm currently investigating link aggregation with Cisco UCS. From my understanding this is supported but I'm having trouble on how to configure it. On Cisco IMC I'm trying to select the Networking option from the drop down menu (I assume you can conf...

BVC by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes