Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Does anyone know of way to get the domain from a server through PowerShell using the UCS PowerTool?I have a lot of domains, so I'm using code bellow to connect to UCS central, and search for a server. The idea is connect the domain and clean the S...

zbroinx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I successfully updated the firmware on a Cisco UCS rack server but I am unable to figure out how to programmatically activate the new Cisco IMC Firmware using PowerShell. I am following the instructions in the Cisco Integrated Management Cont...

Hi,I am looking for a script to get the wwpn, overall state, assigned, associated state of all the servers in UCSM.I can run one script for wwpn and another script for overall state, assigned, associated state. But when I try to combine both, it does...

Hello, I'm trying to automate the install of Esxi servers in Cisco Blades, using powertools and I'm struggling to:- attach a remote media ISO- force the blade on next reboot to boot from the ISO I'm able to achieve the first point by doing all of thi...

fernGO by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes