Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi I'm an tech sales. My customer considers if he purchase C240M5 for virtualization servers and aske me how to disable onboard 10G interface on C240M5. The following Vmware site shows vSphere 6.5U1 configuration limit as below: vSphere 6.5 Update 1 ...

ishin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following componants :- 2  Fabric 6296 v 3.1(2b)3  HX Node 220c M4s1 blade server B200 M4I/O module 2208 xpHXDP 2.1 (1c)esxi 6.0 u 3vcenter appliance 6.0 u3  Required upgrade HX cluster from 2.1(1c) to 3.5 (1a) How can perform the whole up...

We recently upgraded esxi 5.5 U3 to esx 6.5 U2 with cisco customized image  on C240-M4S Server. We first upgrade cisco firmware from 2.0(6) to 4.0(1c) and then esxi host upgrade from 5.5 u3 to 6.5 U2.(Please find the attached text to know Driver and ...

shankrappa by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day! I have a Cisco 3300 Series Mobility services engine and I want to know my HDD's status. If I will use the management port to access do I need the "Cisco Integrated Management Controller" software? Any help on identifying the status of my HD...

gnarlyal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Fabric Interconnect 6120, I try to update firmware from 1.4 to 2.1,suddenly the load activated firmware stuck and error [FSM:FAILED]: sam:dme:MgmtControllerUpdateSwitch (error code:F999693),how to fix this problem? thanks,sendi 

Hi all,    I need to upgrade a Cisco ACS CIMC version to to 2.0 (13q), but as Cisco official manual says, I have to upgrade the BIOS version too.The only way I can do this is remotely, and the KVM console is not working for some reason (Got Java upda...

Hi,      Could anyone here please help clarify if I can configure either BIOS or Cisco 12G SAS Raid bios to disable raid?   I am having a Cisco C220 M4 server with a Cisco 12G SAS raid controller.  I physically removed all hard drives except the one...

LeeJL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes