Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are having 62XX Fi and 22XX IOM module and we need to change the group linking preference from None to Port Channel. I cannot find any document which says that you can change the preference on fly. Can some confirm if changing the group li...

Hello Experts,   I need your help in re-config HX Platform. Situation is, I have to perform POC of Hyperflex but initial configuration has been performed by CISCO. Now i want to destroy everything, except VCSA & FI configuration.   What steps i have ...

I have a UCS Mini running firmware 3.2(3k) and recently purchased two UCS-B200-M5 blades that are identical in configuration. One blade arrived first, and it was installed when the chassis was running firmware 3.1. I upgraded to 3.2(3k) as this was r...

DThom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem Statement:We have requirement to support VLAN feature for Cisco UCS device [ UCS 6332-16UP Fabric Interconnect with SysOID 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.12.3.1.3.1662] in our Network Management Product. We already support VLAN for Cisco UCS 6200 series using...