Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,   I get the following error at the end of the installation, probe with version 4.0 and 3.2 of HX-DataPlatform with vCenter Server 6.5   "Failure occurred during create_cluster process: Some(StException(InternalError,None,None,Some(getClusterLocal...

Captura de pantalla 2019-01-30 a la(s) 10.42.58.png

We're about a month away from Oracle's implementation of their new Java support and licensing model. Java SE in desktop platforms versions 8 and earlier are no longer being patched, even for security.  Newer versions in commercial, government, and ac...

flbog.irm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCS Spare Parts

Hi guys,is there any official list for UCS blade spare parts?I am asking because it took a lot of time to find the product ID for fans of an UCS C220M4S blade.This part is not listed in the RMA tool and in no documentation I found.I still searching f...

Hi all, i have a bit of code that will give me the powerstate from a serviceprofile. Code ist here and the Powertool is connectet to a UCS Central: $ServiceProfile = Get-UcsCentralServiceProfile -Name $Servername                    #Abrage vom PowerS...

Kruithoff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! mLOM vs Mezzanine

Hi;   I found the same question in the forum which was replied by someone referencing this guide on the Cisco website.   https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/servers-unified-computing/ucs-b-series-blade-servers/b200m4-specsheet.pdf  ...