Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Trying to attaching USB external backup Drive to a CISCO 4351 UCS-E180D-M3/K9 UCS-E,DoubleWide,8Core, 1.8 GHzCPU,4 HDD and nit being recognized, new to blade servers, any suggestions, Admins have added the device to VMware - Not recognized

There wasn't even a 3.2(3c) release, as far as I can tell. Everything is working as expected, but the mismatched version is making us scratch our heads.   Has anyone else encountered this?   UCS-FI-6248UP - B200 M4 (blades show 3.2(3d)) See "Runnin...

UCS_Version.png

Hi.   We have UCS 5108 with B200 m3 blades. After power outage 2 hosts can't boot to esxi. In System Manager I see that they are in the Degraded status. I can connect to KVM and see that they boot to BIOS.   In logs I see several faults: Adapter host...

SKamil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Up to now, we had a physically segmented network with internal and external different vtp domains/zones. Internal zone switches have a VLAN set, and external zone switches have a different VLAN set. VLANs are not propagated between different zones fo...

Hi all,   Im trying to update the firmware for c240 m4 server by using HUU but im getting the next error:   Note: I trying with the version:   https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286281356/type/283850974/release/3.0%25284d%2529   -ucs-c240m4-huu...