Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, We have Cisco UCS 2304XP I/O Module (40G QSFP) and want to connect to Cisco UCS 6248UP (10G SFP+). is there any way to connect together ? does Cisco QSA Module (CVR-QSFP-SFP10G)  will  work and solve this issue. Note : The Chassis is UCS 5108  

Bakryoss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good day   I'm after a list of events, alerts and alarms that will be trigger by a UCS infra in case of an incident. we are basically trying to compare between alarms that can be similar to the ones coming from a VMware or other sources MIBs to avoid...

Hello Guys   Sorry for asking but i didn't find the correct answer to my question.   Network Design: 2 Nexus Switches n9k which are members in vpc domain, two port-channel 101-102 which are connected to the FI A und FI B  (behind UCS System/ESX Host/...

I am new to Powershell and UCS Central, so I am still exploring what's available.What is the best way to get a list of unassigned blades in a particular UCS Central Domain Group?  I don't want unassigned blades in all Domain Groups.Does anyone have s...