Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have 2 data centres connected across a Spine/Leaf fabric using BGP EVPN. In one DC I have UCS and in the other legacy Dell servers running ESX conected to catalyst switches. These are trunked via a VPC to the local 9k leafs to interconnect with...

fhoban by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with CUCM cluster with 8 nodes (Publisher + 7 Subscribers) System version: 9.1.2.13900-10. I need: - Configure IP address for DNS servers (DNS 1 and DNS 2) - Configure Domain Name on the servers. Please can you say me if exist any...

Hello, I have new rack server c220 M4 SFF in my infra with 12G SAS Modular RAID Controller card.  Need to configure it as standalone server (not integrated with UCSM). I am looking for the configuration guide in which best practice/recommendations a...

Im currently looking ways to make Cisco BE600M to auto shutdown using APC Businness PowerChute Software. Is there a way that i can make the server shutdown when the UPS reached certain battery percentage level using the PowerChute software. Before th...

I have been newly install HX system version 1.7.3 finish and Login to vSphere Web Client show internal error - Unable to load resource module from /vshpere-client/pluginui/locales/StorvisorUi-zh_TW.swf Vcenter version is 6.0U2 Is it mean not support ...

I have a C210 M1 and C250 M1 that I am trying to squeeze a little more life out of.  I'm looking for the Compatible 10G SFP card for them  I think I have verified that the N2XX-ACPCI01 is compatible, however, as the UCSC-PCIE-CSC-02 is the replacemen...

mrguitar by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes