Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a C210 M1 and C250 M1 that I am trying to squeeze a little more life out of.  I'm looking for the Compatible 10G SFP card for them  I think I have verified that the N2XX-ACPCI01 is compatible, however, as the UCSC-PCIE-CSC-02 is the replacemen...

mrguitar by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone! After many tries of solving problem I would like to ask for help. I have got 6 servers UCS C240 M3L with Cisco UCSC RAID SAS 2008M-8i controllers. My colleagues see problems with write to drives, so they did speed test. In results we ...

we refer a Cisco TAC document attached with this post and following it.  In our environment , we have following :-   1)  Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V hosts (UCS B200 M4 Blade servers) are not configured for SAN boot but from local storage.   2) We are nei...

Hi,       May I use VIC network cards (for example VIC 1387) in a C-Series Server (C240 M4) without using Fabric Interconnects? May I manage those VICs from elsewhere than FIs? The documentation about VICs say you can create up to 256 virtual NIC PCI...