Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I have tried to look for options to fix this problem and have followed some guides but none seem to work. I have a Cisco UCSC-C240-M4SX, and it was supposed to run TrueNAS. I configured raid with the 12g sas raid card for the front dr...

DartedWrt by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Doing my first deployment of a UCSX system through Intersight.  I am used to how UCSM would allow you specify VLAN and MTU per VNIC template.  I have not been able to find anything similar when creating VNICs in Intersight.  I feel as though I have l...

Recently we encountered an hardware issue with UCS 210 M6 blade hosting ESXi 7.0U2. The hardware not recoverable, so we swapped it with a new blade. ESXi OS boot up to a purple screen with the error message "Unable to restore system configuration. A ...

I'm currently working on a Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on the Cisco Integrated Management Controller (CIMC). However, I'm not quite sure where to start or what the best practices are for performing this...

Hello, I am trying to brainstorm a migration path from direct attached SAN storage on our FI's to a MDS solution with Pure. The issue is that direct attached storage requires the FI's to be in FC Switch mode, but the Pure best practice is to have the...

Hello,where in UCS manager do i verify that all traffic is "flowing' thru both fabric's ?we are migrating a pair of 6200 Fi's and before we disable one side of the fabric i wanted a to perform a quick sanity check that exiting traffic  is actually fl...