Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have an issue with the UCS server that, after swapping the HDD and rebooted, it was fine for a while that everything is in good condition, however, the following day when viewing through CIMC, we have all the HDD showing as unconfigured good...

yeopaul by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This morning I received an alert that my backup server (standalone UCS C240 M4 running windows) had run out of disc space on C and had shut down.  The C drive is a mirrored set of 120Gb SSD discs and the storage array is a number of 1TB sata drives i...

mchappell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a standalone FI 64108 and are trying to deploy hyperflex cluster using HXDP 4.5 (2a). However, we're getting error "list index out of range". Before that when we deploy with a pair of Fabric Interconnect cluster there's no issue but when we s...

Markus5849_0-1670833491079.png

I have a UCS C240 M5SX that I have been using for testing our product. I had been doing OS installs on it and have been successful for the past couple of months.  Now when I do an fresh OS install, the boot option is no longer present or available.  ...

cmueller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I've several Hyperflex cluster in production environment and below are the versions:HXDP: 4.5(1a), 4.5(2a)FI: 4.1(3c)Server: 4.1(3c)Now I would like to upgrade the FI firmware and also add in 1 new Hyperflex cluster with 3 converged nodes. ...

Markus5849_0-1669087196304.png