Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firware&Bios

HiWe have ucs b200 m4 servers we want to update latest bios and firmware of the servers enclosure how we can do that. and we want to check present firmware and bios ver of b200 m4, from where we can download latest firmware and bios Thanks  

Hello. I am VERY new to the UCS environment, and while trying to configure RAID on one of my servers (a racked c240, managed through UCS), I enabled "standalone" mode while kvm'd into the server I was working on. And of course, I can now no longer ac...

Toddman15 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of C240M3 servers in a UCS infrastructure.  They all have two VIC 1225 adapters and when they were initially connected, the technicians accidentally connected the second adapter on some of them to the FEXs.  For now at least, we only ...

Hi GuysIm new to UCS and I need some help getting network connectivity up and running from my UCS blade servers. I have a Nexus 5K connected to a 6248FI.Nexus Port config is:interface Ethernet1/8  description Portchannel to Fibre Interconnect A  swit...