Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

1018some of the VLANs were deleted from N5K-1 and not -2About 3 servers stayed up and didn't loose connectivity and some other servers lost connectivity .the vPC links between the N5ks & UCS stayed up. how UCS can detect such failure in the northbou...

Hi all, I have a problem with C240 M3S with boot device.  1. There is a Cisco UCSC RAID SAS 2008M-8i Mezzanine in the C240 M3S2. I set up the raid5 for four SAS disks with Cisco UCSC RAID SAS 2008M-8i Mezzanine3. When I install the ESXi 5.5, it can b...

Resolved! Cisco UCS update

Hello all,We have Cisco N20-B6625-1 and Cisco R210-2121605W which are running customized  ESXi Image 5.1 Update 2 Build 1483097VMware. I would like to update to 5.1 update 3 but I don't know if I need to applied the customized imaged again or is it O...

Resolved! Upgrade Path

Hello,i have a question about how to upgrade to a newer Version of UCS in conjunction to vmware.1. Update the vmware driver for enic and fnic to the supported version for the newer UCS Firmware2. Update the FI and then the Servers OR 1. Update the FI...

Hi I am trying to check VNXe 3200 Connectivity with SFP+ ( Cisco UCS 6249 - UCS 6248 Switches ) will the 10 GB iscsi fiber / Copper connect directly to the UCS 6248 and what is the type of Cables ? will SFP and SFP+ connect to each other or that will...