Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCSM KVM API

Does anyone know if there is or plans to create an API for the KVM/Console functionality of UCSM?  The idea here is to be able to present KVM from compute news via API or custom portal.  I did see some code around launching the actual Java client, bu...

jgiardina by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I receive the following error when trying to upgrade from the Cisco Custom ISO ESX 5.5 Update 1 to Update 2;<CONFLICTING_VIBS ERROR: Vibs on the host are conflicting with vibs in metadata. Remove the conflicting vibs or use Image Builder to cr...

I try to setup CAS server cluster using the unicast NLB on the VM's on diffrent blades on the UCS, it works for a while and then it drop the packets.I heared that this senarion of unicast is not support in the UCS when it used END-host mode in the Fa...

Hello all I have a big Problem.We Need to Update our UCS FW (2.01 to 2.13 to 2.23)We have connect our Storage over direct attach ed FC Storage Ports. FI's are in FC Switch Mode.If I make the Update the VSAN Option "Enabled Default Zoning" doesen exis...