Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I stuck on a little problem:I have a Service Profile "ServerWin" with local disk policy "RAID1 - Protected" on Server1 (B200M3). Servers was installed with Win 2k8R2.For a test, i disassociated the Service Profile "ServerWin" from Server1. ...

1st step, racked server, added power..blah blah... I goto into F8 and setup the IP (disable DHCP) for the CIMC interface. I also set a password for admin to login. Now I can PING the interface and I can even SSH into the CIMC and login as admin (but ...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about related to the initial setup of UCS C & B Series which include LAN connectivity from the UCS perspective with Cisco subject ma...

When I try to add an vNIC to an VNIC LAN Connectivity policy by using the UCS Central Powertool (v0.94) I getting the following error: D:\Scripts> Add-UcsCentralVnic -Name vmnic0 -VnicLanConnPolicy testAdd-UcsCentralVnic : ucc01:Policy org-root/lan-c...

Hello,I have problems in creating a working service profile with more than one vNIC/NIC.I have a shiny new C240 server with a UCS VIC 1225 network card in PCI Slot 2. The server is directly connected to the two Fabric Interconnects (6248UP). 2 Direct...

zedat-dci by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes