Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help. I need to configure FC port-channel between 2x MDS 9148 and 2x Cisco Fabric Interconnects. My main problem here is FC interfaces are not appearing on the Fabric Interconnects (UCS Manager). I only see ethernet ports. Do i need to turn...

Having trouble tracking down why this might be happening....So we have a UCS chassis with fabric a and fabric b (two 6248's) with management IPs clusteredx.x.x.4 = fab ax.x.x.5 = fab bx.x.x.6 = cluster IPThe management ports are plugged in to a separ...

Resolved! iSCSI vNICs etc

Is an iSCSI vNIC created only to allow boot from SAN? So when the OS is installed these vNICs will not show up, only the overlay NIC will show?I am trying to understand what vNICs are required to allow boot from SAN and iSCSI SAN connectivity once th...

Time: Feb 27, 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM PTVenue: Cisco Systems, Inc            7th Floor, 3979 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CASpeakers:Krish Sivakumar, Product Manager, CiscoSameh Zakhary, Product Manager, CiscoJason Shaw, Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco...

Hello, we are using without problem local zoning in UCS domains with FI 6248UP v. 2.2.x (FC switch mode, VSANs, storage policies, vHBA initiators in service profiles and so on ...) and it works like a charm for  the blade servers.  What if we would l...