Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Can someone please clarify the secrets about Jumbo Frame Size.Here are some findingson UCS QoS, max is 9216 (eg. best effort QoS)on a ethernet vnic, max is 9000Setup UCS - N5K - Netapp for NFS, L2 no routing, Netapp vfiler interface 9000vmkping with ...

Walter Dey by VIP Alumni
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   We just did a UCS firmware upgrade from 2.1(1b) to 2.1(3a).   Our UCS is using the B200-M3 blades. And I use firmware policy to update the firmware on the blades.    I just did one blade as a test to upgrade from 2.1(1b) to 2.1(3a), and ...

Hi,We have purchased 4 Cisco UCS 240 M3 SFF(Two each in 2 Data Center) for migrating hardware from Cisco MCS to Cisco UCS.We have purchased VMware vSphere Standard 5 software directly from VMware.As new to virtualized server platform ,will help if so...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need help some help for UCS B series and C series device for getting the HBAs  detail using MIB I have checked the cucsAdaptorHostFcIfTable table [CISCO-UNIFIED-COMPUTING-ADAPTOR-MIB ]  where I able to get the details for HBAs but in the table i...

Ruhul by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes