Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi everybody:I have a problem with a VSG version 4.2(1)VSG1(4.1)When I configure a simple rule in VNMC as permit all any any I can see in the VSG VSG1# show running-config rulerule Between31and32/PermitAll@root/Tenant1/VDC1/App1  action 10 permitrule...

a.giorgi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UCS chassis with 8 B200 M3 blades (running 2.0.5a). Each blade contains a VIC 1240 and a VIC 1280. The blades have a service profile that is already associated to them and everything is working fine. I purchased EMC xtreme cache cards for th...

etaljic81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am looking for a list of all .jar files UCSM loads on startup, basically the /ucsm/unpacked folder.We are using MCafee Enterprise AV 8.8 and it seems to block access to the ccore.jar file.I am trying to get an exclude file rule from our IT ...

Folks,I think PSU2 has failed:atl01-ucsf01a-A /server # show psu detailPSU:    PSU: 1    Overall Status: Operable    Operability: Operable    Threshold Status: OK    Power State: On    Presence: Equipped    Thermal Status: OK    Voltage Status: OK   ...