Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HOME#sho runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 5657 bytes!! Last configuration change at 10:51:11 UTC Fri May 17 2013 by admin!version 15.0no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno servic...

With Ozden KarakokWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn how to design, plan, configure, implement, and troubleshoot Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) with Cisco expert Ozden Karakok. FCoE...

[update]issue has been resolved.switch# show flogi database--------------------------------------------------------------------------------INTERFACE        VSAN    FCID           PORT NAME               NODE NAME       -------------------------------...

giyoon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, when I create pools in UCS Central they do not get updated in UCS Platform Emulator 2.1.1a, is this normal behaviour?.  I have tried IP Pools, ext-mgmt IP Pools, and MAC pools, either way they cannot be referenced in UCSPE whic...

madennis by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used to install Cisco Service Control Management Suite Collection Manager.Before that I have to install CentOS 5.5 and then install MySQL Database.For MySQL installation, I have to use some SQL command to complete the installationbut no configurati...

The enic driver version 2.1.1.41 which comes with driver iso ucs-bxxx-drivers.2.1.1a is resulting in Kernel panic for RHEL5.7When RHEL5.7 OS is installed, the kernel version that gets loaded with the iso that I have is 2.6.18-274.el5 x86_64 whereas t...