Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have MDS and Brocade switch in the network scenario , suppose i have configured MDS 9124 with VSAN  and all the port licensed ports in MDS which are connected to BROCADE switch and also i am using Interop Mode 3 , so what configuration parameter...

Hello,I have a customer with XenServer and would like to know the UCS - Citrix combination benefits in such an environment. I presume VN-Link in HW is not possible...but at least the inherent advantages of the Palo card might be very valuable in a Xe...

hi:Is there a way to change the UCS Fabric Interconnect password once it is setup? Do I have to do it twice for a cluster setup or it will be synchronized? That leads to the next question, "Do I have to change it at Primary FI?"I hope I do not have t...

K P SIM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UCS c200m2 with 4 1 tb drives.. Is there any docs thatshow how to setup the datastores. I hate to put esx-i on a 1  terab drive that would eat up two of my drives.I have talked to peers and as far a UC running on UCS no one has any good docs...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes