Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I'm on a team building an iSCSI boot solution for a UCS B-Series server, using a Pure Storage Array to boot both ESXi and Windows.  The UCS servers are connected to an ACI fabric and the servers can reach the Pure Array. The ESXi boot lun (1) is seen...

Hello EveryoneI am getting an error stating our flexflash is unhealthy after firmware upgrade.  Says it is running old firmware.  I did not even know we had flexflash on our systems and do not see away to upgrade the firmware.  I read that you are su...

I have a new UCS C220 M5 on which I want to install Red Hat.I tried to follow the install procedure and tried with multiple versions but all report seeing no disk. The problem I have is also knowing which driver to select. Tried with different but it...

2021-07-22 09_02_07-mRemoteNG - confCons.xml - Win2012SRV.png 2021-07-22 09_04_56-mRemoteNG - confCons.xml - Win2012SRV.png 2021-07-22 09_30_49-mRemoteNG - confCons.xml - Win2012SRV.png 2021-07-22 09_32_27-Window.png
kasper123 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please let me know embedded RAID (software RAID)Cisco document said Supports up to eight SATA-only drivesRequires a SATA interposer boardi would like to know SATA interposer board is already in bundle of c220 m5 ( already install in board) ?Do we ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes