Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Everything post upgrade is working fine, but the /dev/sda1 partition is showing 84% full. It started generating the warning after the upgrade.  What is the best course of action to free up some space?  I see that there are some fairly large logs in /...

Hello, I'm trying to import the UCSM MIBs into Zenoss. However facing issue.   Any idea what's wrong?  Thanks /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/site/cisco/CISCO-UNIFIED-COMPUTING-TC-MIB.my:32: identifier `TEXTUAL-CONVENTION' cannot be imported from module `SNMP...

SamCU by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, i have question regarding Cisco UCS C220 M5 Server appliance. Is the machine able to auto boot up when power resume after a power outage? Can't find any of that settings in the BIOS. Right now, after turning off the power and then turn back on...

Alvin Y by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a situation that we have to move one of our hyperflex nodes servers ports from 10g to 40g on same fabric interconnect (6332-16UP). Is it possible to move servers ports on hyperflex infra?Is there any impact on HX DP if we move servers port...

Xdxb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm attempting to upgrade ESXi nodes in a USCM cluster using Hyperflex Connect. Under the Upgrade navigation link, I select Upgrade. Then select ESXi, drop in the upgrade image (which validates successfully) and the vcenter credentials. It starts the...

kc00468 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes