Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Trying to use the Splunk add-on app for UCS ... when I'm adding the UCS Manager in the app .. I get 409 Conflict - Configuration failed. Check if an item of the same name already exists.Has anyone come across this? Any ideas on how I can fix this?...

image.png
omz by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question: Can someone please me understand/decode the location of the below NVME driveDoes " Slot Description: Chassis slot 0; relative bdf 08:00.0" indicate any slot location on the server?What is BDF. Does this 08:00.0 signify anything to drive loc...

Resolved! B200M3 KVM Problem

Hi everyone, I have a UCS 5108 with FI (2 in cluster) 62xx. The UCS is composed with 4 blades B200M3 and 4 Blades B200M4. The 4 Blades B200M4 work without problem, the another 4 blades M3 have plenty of problem, I can't reach them in KVM (I use a sta...

AP83332 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This is regarding one of the critical alert in UCSM, Details mentioned below "code="F999790"created="2018-06-25T18:15:48"descr="[FSM:FAILED]: vnic qos policy xyz-QosGold removal(FSM:sam:dme:EpqosDefinitionDelTaskRemove). Remote-Invocation-Erro...