Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

we found iom-1 on all six chassis on fi-a side backplane port  in admin down stateand connect to FI-B is okwe tried to reset iom-1 on one chassis and reload FI-A ,but no useis there any idea?I found some log and state infor1) FSM:<Ethernet1/1/7> Tra...

fly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, Don't know if anyone has asked this question before?Can two FI in a single UCS system run in two different FC mode? i.e FI-A in EHM mode and FI-B in FC Switching mode? The reason for asking this is:We are planning to merge our SAN to FIs an...

We are using CISCO B200 M5 blades in UCSM firmware version 3.2(3g)b.Release Notes for Cisco UCS Manager, Release 3.2https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/release/notes/CiscoUCSManager-RN-3-2.html My question is as per release no...

Amarpal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know if we can create FI cluster without connecting MGT ports to network switch. Reason, for this is that I just want to configure UCS FI cluster with Subnet from Different Site. Site where I'll be configuring this cluster does not...

IC2317 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, hope you are doing well.I have UCSB-B200-M4-U running in my production environment and I want to upgrade Blades to UCSB-B200-M5-U.Now I have not been able to find any specific document that can help me, if someone can please tell me how I w...