Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I just finished a video on traffic engineering with the UCS. It made the point that left unreviewed you could end up with traffic on a vEth on FI-A needing to talk to a a vEth on FI-B via the upstream LAN. It would be better to keep it all within the...

Hi AllWe have a 5508 UCS 2.2 environment with two FI’s and two 5k Nexus switches. The iSCSI storage is attached to the nexus and currently used for data storage only. The storage (LUN) is presented to the ESXi hosts using separate a VLAN’s X and Y an...

Gaj Anna by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to download firmware bundles and capability catalog to the Image Library.  I got the error 'eula has not been accepted'.  I found that the cisco.com account was for a user no longer with the company.  I established my own, set up manual sy...

HI,We are receiving two errors for our UCS C220 M4 device within our CIMC. Below are the errors being received one for the system board and the other for the power supply senor. I believe the power supply error is associated to this bug CSCvn01984 bu...

Hi allI have a IMC supervisor installation running 2.2.0.6It has lost eth0, which is the appliance primary interfacewhen i try to configure eth0 the message is "Device eth0 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization"Could look like this sce...

aagaard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,    I am a newbie to Cisoc UCS E-Series Server ( with ISR 4331 ). I was configuring the CIMC IP. Below is the config I did for CIMC Access using the E-Series Server's Internal NIC GE1 and routers UCSE 1/0/1 Interface.    Physicaly Conne...

Hi All,I have been using Python sdk of UCS, ucsmsdk for managing fi operations.But i could not find the appropriate one for the 'show flogi database' output.Looked at all mometa classes. But could not find it. Please let me know if the same is availa...

Hi All,I have been using Python sdk of UCS, ucsmsdk for managing fi operations.But i could not find the appropriate one for the 'show mac address-table' output which is shown below.fi-B(nx-os)# show mac address-tableVLAN MAC Address Type age Secure N...